Sunday, July 4, 2021

Welcome to My Blog

 Greetings in Christ!

The primary purpose of this blog is to provide a place for those souls placed into my care to read, reread, consider, and discuss sermons I've delivered. It is my intention to post each week's sermon by the following Tuesday afternoon, though hopefully sooner. All comments are moderated because the internet is an unruly place and I hope to encourage discussion in person rather than online.

That said, should anyone find this blog who is not a member of our congregation, I pray you are blessed by these words. As I said, comments are moderated (not turned off) so you may contact me through the comments. Or, if you would like, my email address is connected to this blog and you may contact me there. 

May the Lord of all richly bless you through these words of his chosen but imperfect vessel.

May the words of my mouth bring forth Christ, the fullness of the Word of God, and deliver the consolation of salvation in the atonement of Christ to all who hear.

Pax Christi,

Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jubilate

Jubilate – April 21, 2024 Psalm 66; Isaiah 40:25-31; 1 Peter 2:11-20 St. John 16:16-22 In the Name of the Father, and of the + Son, and of ...